Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2011/01/02 11:34:23 UTC

Re: WebSession dirty()

Maybe we have a problem in this area.
Session#dirty is not taken into account for the cases when for example new
feedback message has been added to the session.
I.e. Wicket Session is set in the http session only if there are touched
stateful pages.

I'll file a ticket for this.

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillenius@gmail.com