Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 21:48:17 UTC

Local entities are missing their image and link in enhancer

Hi,

I've indexed some entitites in a new Managed Site which I created myself
called 'drupal'. Using the enhancer, I can get my entities when there is a
string match, however these are not as nicely rendered as the dbpedia
entities, they are missing their picture and a link, even though the image
is indexed in the entity hub. I've attached more information.

input_person_entity.ttl is the RDF that was sent to stanbol (its RDF/XML
version was sent to stanbol, but I'm attaching the ttl for convenience).

index_person.jsonld is what I get when I run curl "
http://localhost:8080/entityhub/site/drupal/entity?id=http://localhost/iksce/node/1
"

enhancer UI output.png = screenshot

raw-RDF-output-enhancer.jsonld is the raw RDF output at the bottom of the
enhancer. While I can find the URI and the images of the various dbpedia
entities, I cannot find the URI of my local entity (
http://localhost/iksce/node/1) nor the image URI (
http://localhost/iksce/sites/default/files/JohnPereira.jpg).

Do I need to specify different RDF properties for the image to appear or is
this a bug?

--
Steph.

Re: Local entities are missing their image and link in enhancer

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I am fully aware that the configuration of Stanbol via the Apache
Felix Webconsole is not an expert level task. However the Apache Felix
Webconsole does not allow for much customization. The forms are
builded based on xml configurations that are generated on build time.
Because of that one can not even have selection boxes with currently
active services.

If we would like to have a nicer way for configuring Stanbol, than we
would need to implement our own configuration API. Something that is
possible but a lot of work to to. If someone would like to work on
such an UI contributions would be very welcome.

best
Rupert

Posted by Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupert,