Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/20 18:54:59 UTC

Xen hypervisor, XCP and CS - recurring read only file systems on database VM.

Hello all,

I have this database VM running Mysql and I am getting this weird problem,
the Mysql is suddenly stopping working because the VM file systems has
become read only, so in order to fix the problem I have to run "fsck -D -f -
v -p" and then reboot the VM.

I am not understanding why this problem keeps happening, maybe the VM needs
more resource? Or maybe there is something wrong with my storage network?
Or even my shared storage?

Does anyone have any idea where I should start looking?

--
Rafael Weingartner