Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srikanth Thiagarajan <sr...@mail.com> on 2004/04/16 16:58:01 UTC

Contstructing objects from xml files

Hi Guys,
I am trying to create a test server that will accept soap requests and respond with a reponse. The response will be one of the many xml files stored in a repository on the server.  I looked at the Axis code around SOAPPart that uses DCI to parse but there is lots of code around using a MessageContext. Has anyone used Axis's serializer/deserializers to read from xml files and construct an object?

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to proceed.

thanks
Srikanth

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

Re: Contstructing objects from xml files

Posted by "sreekantan, vijay" <vi...@yahoo.com>.
For some unit testing, I constructed objects from a String (basically the SOAP envelope). See the test.encoding.TestDeser class in Axis source.
You will get a better picture. You might be able to do something similar.
Vijay

Srikanth Thiagarajan <sr...@mail.com> wrote:Hi Guys,