Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jay Patel <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/05 11:34:03 UTC

Assigning tickets

Hi Folks,

Seems like I'm not able to assign this tix to myself. Can anyone help to
assign to me? These all are actually related but I opened as separate just
to track.

CASSANDRA-7882 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-7882>
CASSANDRA-7883 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-7883>
CASSANDRA-7884 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-7884>

We're doing tests with high # of tables in a cluster & would like to have
this options added possibly in 2.1.1. We've already implemented in the
local env & doing some pert test on it. Thoughts are welcome!

Thanks,
Jay

Re: Assigning tickets

Posted by Jay Patel <pa...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks Sylvain & Benedict. Can't wait to contribute! It will be fun
to work with you guys :)

Jay

Re: Assigning tickets

Posted by Benedict Elliott Smith <be...@datastax.com>.
Done

Re: Assigning tickets

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
You should be good to go for assigning tickets to yourself now.