Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com> on 2010/01/04 22:12:22 UTC

Spring Integration & Camel Example as Event Notification Framework

Hi,

I've posted an article on Using Spring Integration as Event Notification
Framework:
http://spring-java-ee.blogspot.com/2010/01/event-notification-framework-with.html

I'm using the fresh new Spring Integration 2.0 M2 with Spring Framework 3.0
there.

My other article that uses Camel is at:
http://spring-java-ee.blogspot.com/2010/01/advanced-event-notification-framework.html

I also did a bit of comparison between Apache Camel & Spring Integration. I
am currently biased towards Camel, but I have lots of respect for both
libraries' developers.

The complete application source can be downloaded/explored from:
http://github.com/ceefour/eventfx.si

I hope this will be useful to everyone interested in using/considering
either Spring Integration or Apache Camel, and a more practical comparison
between them.

Thanks,
Hendy

Re: Spring Integration & Camel Example as Event Notification Framework

Posted by Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com>.
Thank you Claus. I've updated it based on your suggestion.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've posted an article on Using Spring Integration as Event Notification
> Framework:
> http://spring-java-ee.blogspot.com/2010/01/event-notification-framework-with.html
>
> I'm using the fresh new Spring Integration 2.0 M2 with Spring Framework 3.0
> there.
>
> My other article that uses Camel is at:
> http://spring-java-ee.blogspot.com/2010/01/advanced-event-notification-framework.html
>
> I also did a bit of comparison between Apache Camel & Spring Integration. I
> am currently biased towards Camel, but I have lots of respect for both
> libraries' developers.
>
> The complete application source can be downloaded/explored from:
> http://github.com/ceefour/eventfx.si
>
> I hope this will be useful to everyone interested in using/considering
> either Spring Integration or Apache Camel, and a more practical comparison
> between them.

Cool. I think you should add a note on the former Camel blog entry
that you wrote this new blog entry testing with SI instead.

> Thanks,
> Hendy
>

> Hendy Irawan wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd let you guys know that I've written a post on how to use Camel as
>> event notification framework here:
>>
>> http://spring-java-ee.blogspot.com/2010/01/advanced-event-notification-framework.html
>>
>> You can download/explore the code here:
>>
>> http://github.com/ceefour/eventfx.camel
>>
>> Hope it helps people interested in this concept or perhaps want to know
>> how Camel can help them.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hendy

Claus Ibsen