Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com> on 2010/03/22 14:23:40 UTC

OpenCMIS Server tutorial added to wiki

Hi all,

not sure how much this is of interest, but I have added a small tutorial to the Chemistry wiki about how to implement a server using opencmis.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CMIS/How+To+Build+A+Server

Here a short summary:

This document contains a step-by-step introduction how you can use opencmis to build a server. The document is divided into the following sections:

1.       Getting started. (download, setup Eclipse, etc.)

2.       Implementing the services

3.       The ServiceWrapper

4.       Differences between SOAP and AtomPub (ObjectHolder)

5.       Running the server

6.       Handling Authentication

7.       Testing the server

With the most recent changes in the .poms it is already outdated in some minor places. I will fix this as soon as possible.

Jens