Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/11/04 02:37:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Team,

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Andre
Fucs de Miranda has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache
NiFi PMC.  Andre's excellent contributions to the project reflect the
very best of the power of the Apache Way.  Andre started out in the
project as an interested user in October of 2015.  He progressed from
asking usage questions to contributing ideas, joined the developer
list, started reviewing code and contributing new code, participated
in votes and discussions and earned committer status.  Since then he
has continued those contributions and gone well beyond by working to
reduce our open PR and JIRA count and ensure hygiene in our Git
branches.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Andre to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Andre!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Andre Fucs de Miranda

Posted by James Wing <jv...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Andre!

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
thanks folks! Now I can finally retire.