Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/27 06:26:45 UTC

[all] Deleting STATUS.html files

Any +1s to delete the STATUS.html files?

Many are out of date and I don't see that they add much value even
when they are in date as action items should be in the issue tracker
and much of the rest of the information is on the website.

Hen

Re: [all] Deleting STATUS.html files

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
+1
(The old charter [1] does reference a requirement for a status file, but
this now appears to clearly be an 'old' charter since we became Apache
Commons)

SJC

[1] http://commons.apache.org/oldcharter.html

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1

Henri Yandell wrote:
> Any +1s to delete the STATUS.html files?
>
> Many are out of date and I don't see that they add much value even
> when they are in date as action items should be in the issue tracker
> and much of the rest of the information is on the website.
>
> Hen

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [all] Deleting STATUS.html files

Posted by Ben Speakmon <bs...@apache.org>.
+1 for banishment to the land of wind and ghosts.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Any +1s to delete the STATUS.html files?
>
> Many are out of date and I don't see that they add much value even
> when they are in date as action items should be in the issue tracker
> and much of the rest of the information is on the website.

+1

- Jörg