Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@apache.org> on 2007/09/11 10:23:11 UTC

Apache Cayenne September Board Report

APACHE CAYENNE PROJECT STATUS - September 2007

Development
-----------

     * Active development of Cayenne 3.0.
     * Posted 3.0M1 release - the first milestone release of 3.0
that's been in development for some time.
     * Started JSR-220 (JPA) TCK testing.

Community
---------

     * Aristedes Maniatis joined the Cayenne PMC.
     * Activity on both user and developer lists is about average.

Re: Apache Cayenne September Board Report

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I don't think we need a vote. I sent a draft preview to the list some
time ago to allow everybody to comment/update/change. The message
quoted below was already submitted to the Board, and cc'd to dev for
the reference.

Andrus

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.