Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by 武斌 <bl...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 10:03:23 UTC

Can anybody tell me which group is more reliable ?

Hi,everyone!
      I'm a fresh man in Hadoop, and when I install the Hadoop I have met a
lot problem.
      Now my question is which group below is more reliable ?
          (1)hadoop 1.14.1 with jdk 1.5
          (2)hadoop 1.15    with jdk 1.6
          (3)some else?
      Which one is the best composition? I  expect that my FS is more stable
and reasonable.
      THX!

Re: Can anybody tell me which group is more reliable ?

Posted by Blake Wu <bl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you ,I will try it .

--
Yours,
     Blake Wu

Re: Can anybody tell me which group is more reliable ?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com>.