Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Hoang Le Trung <ho...@orenj.com> on 2017/02/02 08:47:28 UTC

RE: Kylin loadbalancer

I have problem when I use Kylin loadbalancer.

I have two kylin

A.      192.168.6.1:7070/kylin ( mode query)

B.      192.168.6.2:7070/kylin  ( mode all)

And loadbalancer with roundbin config
     LB. 192.168.6.10:7070/kylin

When I access LB on web browser and do query. I can see query log on two of Kylin instance A and B.
But when I use API to call Kylin from the code. I only see query log on Kylin A. It’s mean loadbalancer doesn’t work.

………………
HttpResponseMessage messge = client.PostAsync(connectionString, null).Result;
string description = string.Empty;
if (messge.IsSuccessStatusCode)
{
cookies = cookieContainer.GetCookies(new Uri(connectionString))[0];
return cookies;
}
<add key="ConnectionKylin" value="http:// 192.168.6.10:7070/kylin/api" />
………………………………..

So It’s issue or some false on my configuration.

Thanks!
Best  Regards,
Posted by Hoang Le Trung <ho...@orenj.com>.
Yes I checking and it’s True that LB keep cookie on just one server and always forward all request to this server. The request only sent to other node when user authentication again.
So how I prevent it. I want when one client open browser and send request to LB, request will send loadbalance to all node, not keep only in one node.

Thanks!
Best  Regards,
Kylin node won't redirect the request, so should be LB's configuration; Seems the LB remembers the session and always forward it to the foregoing node.

I have problem when I use Kylin loadbalancer.

I have two kylin

A.      192.168.6.1:7070/<http://192.168.6.1:7070/>kylin ( mode query)

B.      192.168.6.2:7070/<http://192.168.6.2:7070/>kylin  ( mode all)

And loadbalancer with roundbin config
     LB. 192.168.6.10:7070/<http://192.168.6.10:7070/>kylin

When I access LB on web browser and do query. I can see query log on two of Kylin instance A and B.
But when I use API to call Kylin from the code. I only see query log on Kylin A. It’s mean loadbalancer doesn’t work.

………………
HttpResponseMessage messge = client.PostAsync(connectionString, null).Result;
string description = string.Empty;
if (messge.IsSuccessStatusCode)
{
cookies = cookieContainer.GetCookies(new Uri(connectionString))[0];
return cookies;
}
<add key="ConnectionKylin" value="http:// 192.168.6.10:7070/<http://192.168.6.10:7070/>kylin/api" />
………………………………..

So It’s issue or some false on my configuration.

Thanks!
Best  Regards,

You can use Nginx as a load balancer (https://nginx.org/en/docs/http/load_balancing.html), and then accessing the Nginx from your applications (whatever it is on Linux or Windows), it will distribute the requests to backend Kylin nodes;

Hi team,
I already deploy Kylin on multimode and now I want to setup load balancer on frontend website.
But my Kylin running on Centos and my front-end running on ASP.net.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Kylin loadbalancer