Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by prasanthi_ofbiz <pr...@tcs.com> on 2010/07/07 08:56:55 UTC

parameterising the Fin Account Type Id

Hi
I want addition of new Fin Account Type Id should be parametrised and at the
same time I don't want to give the link 'webtools' which is already exist in
the ofbiz application. So I am creating the new screen for the same. But I
want to reuse the same service which is using for creating the new Fin
Account Type.
Please let me know which service it is calling for a new type creation.
Regards
Prasanthi.

Re: parameterising the Fin Account Type Id

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It will show you most things that interact with it, the tool isn't complete and definitely has gaps.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com