Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Er...@inventivedesigners.com on 2005/01/31 10:11:39 UTC

XSLTCSource and URIResolver

Hi,

I think I hit a bug with the XSLTCSource. Reading
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/xsltc/xsltc_trax_api.html I gathered that I
should also be able to return an XSLTCSource from the URIResolver, however
stepping through the code it seems to end up in XSLTCDTMManager.getDTM
which only checks for an instanceof DOMSource, SAXSource and StreamSource
and the XSLTCSource.getDOM is never called.

---------

Erik Vanherck  -  System Programmer & Designer
Inventive Designers
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com
Visit http://www.inventivedesigners.com/scriptura for Scriptura
information !

Phone: +32 - 3 - 8210170
Fax: +32 - 3 - 8210171
Email: Erik_Vanherck@inventivedesigners.com

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." - Popular
Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer: