Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Greg Rahn <gr...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/26 00:03:48 UTC

Jira Epics

I just noticed that the Apache Jira system seems to lack the "Issues
in this epic" section on Epics where it lists the Jiras associated
with a given epic, similarly they way sub tasks show up in the parent
Jira.
Might anyone know how to get that configured correctly?

For reference:
https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/epics

Re: Jira Epics

Posted by Greg Rahn <gr...@gmail.com>.
So it appears that "Issues in Epic" only show of you are logged into
Jira.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Jira Epics

Posted by Adam Holley <ah...@cloudera.com>.