Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edwin Quijada <li...@hotmail.com> on 2016/03/17 23:32:58 UTC

Memory and resources for Tomcat

Hi!
I am using Tomcat + APache +Postgres in the same machine server with 8GB Ram I wanna know what is the best configuration memory or anything else for better performance of my Tomcat?

I have 400 user +-

My app is Grails + Vaadin +PostgreSQL

Re: Memory and resources for Tomcat

Posted by Edwin Quijada <li...@hotmail.com>.
Thks, !
For postgres I dont have problem because I have xp with this but for Tomcat and Java and newbie with big projects .
I am using Java 8

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.