Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hariharan V <ha...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/25 12:45:16 UTC

Map Backed Form and JavaScript

Hi,

I am making use of Map backed Action form
Lets say I have named the textbox field as follows

How can I access the text field value from JavaScript
for instance I can't do something like this.

document.forms[0].dto(name).value;

(but this will give a JS error)
any workaround or can we use any escape sequence in JS

-Hari

Re: Map Backed Form and JavaScript

Posted by Jeff Beal <jb...@webmedx.com>.