Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org> on 2006/04/24 23:22:11 UTC

hey, I use apr!

I just noticed the 'open source projects using APR' section... feel free to
add me to the list :-)

mod_bt / libbtt
http://www.crackerjack.net/mod_bt/

		- Tyler

Re: hey, I use apr!

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 4/24/06, Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org> wrote:
> OK, here it is!

Committed and pushed to the live site, thanks!

-garrett

Re: hey, I use apr!

Posted by Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org>.
Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> On 4/24/06, Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org> wrote:
> >Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> >free to

> >> Send in a patch to the website and I'd be happy to apply it.
> >
> >        Sure, those pages look templated though, where does the source
> >        live?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/site/trunk/

OK, here it is!

Thanks,
	Tyler

Re: hey, I use apr!

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 4/24/06, Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org> wrote:
> Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
> > On 4/24/06, Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org> wrote:
> > >
> > >I just noticed the 'open source projects using APR' section... feel free to
> > >add me to the list :-)
> > >
> > >mod_bt / libbtt
> > >http://www.crackerjack.net/mod_bt/
> >
> > Send in a patch to the website and I'd be happy to apply it.
>
>         Sure, those pages look templated though, where does the source live?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/site/trunk/

The templates live under xdocs, and the generated site goes under docs.

-garrett

Re: hey, I use apr!

Posted by Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org>.

Re: hey, I use apr!

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.

Re: hey, I use apr!

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 4/24/06, Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> wrote:
> On Monday 24 April 2006 22:22, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
> > I just noticed the 'open source projects using APR' section... feel free to
> > add me to the list :-)
> >
> > mod_bt / libbtt
> > http://www.crackerjack.net/mod_bt/
>
> But isn't that an apache module?  So that makes use of APR pretty
> much automatic, as in all other modules.  Should we really be adding
> them as separate entities?

That occurred to me, but it also appears that libbtt is a separate
library, which is more interesting.

-garrett

Re: hey, I use apr!

Posted by Tyler MacDonald <ty...@ActiveState.com>.
Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> wrote:
> On Monday 24 April 2006 22:22, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
> > I just noticed the 'open source projects using APR' section... feel free to
> > add me to the list :-)
> >
> > mod_bt / libbtt
> > http://www.crackerjack.net/mod_bt/
>
> But isn't that an apache module?  So that makes use of APR pretty
> much automatic, as in all other modules.  Should we really be adding
> them as separate entities?

	mod_bt itself is, but libbtt isn't. It's a generalized BitTorrent
Tracker logic library. Here's an example script that doesn't use apache
itself:

	http://www.crackerjack.net/mod_bt/bttrack.pl.txt

	Also check out "bt_db2xml.c" in the source tarball.

	Ugh, and I just realized i need to fix bttrack.pl... the "use
Apache2" line is a remnant from when you needed to do that to add the path
to APR.pm to perl's @INC, which is no longer neccessary... At least it's
only an example :-/

		- Tyler

Re: hey, I use apr!