Posted to users@camel.apache.org by navajyothi <na...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/15 01:26:50 UTC

PathParam sample

HiWe are using apache cxf as restful service. We have to pass parameter like
ID to the User Service.It would be as
follows:http://localhost:8080/Userservice/101The value is coming as null in
cxf restful code instead of 101.Is there any sample you can
share?ThanksNavajyothi

Re: PathParam sample

Posted by navajyothi <na...@gmail.com>.
Yes Tried.
Could you please share one. I am getting null.

Re: PathParam sample

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.