Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Regis Brochu <re...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/06/13 19:56:54 UTC

[Enhancement] - Specify bundle for tag in Validator config file

Hi,

 I made a small enhancement to the Struts Validator package that I would
like to see in the future in the standard version of struts validator.
In the validation.xml file, I needed to specify for each <arg> tag the
bundle in which they should retrieve the value of the
key.

In fact I modify 1 classes in commons-validator  (Arg.java ) and 2
classes in jakarta-struts  (JavascriptValidatorTag.java et
StrutsValidatorUtil.java )

A+
R�gis Brochu