Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Anoop kumar V <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/10 19:05:37 UTC

Anybody have a prez for continuum

Hi,

We have just adopted Continuum as the continuous build manager for some of
our projects. And I have bee given the responsibility of giving a
presentation about Continuum for about 15-20 mins. Was wondering if anyone
has and can share some prez / doc for Continuum and I can enhance the same
for my prez.

The small problem I am facing is that we went live last week with Continuum
and it seems so straightforward and simple a product that I might have shown
people most of what Continuum is.  I think I will include a slide for
enhancements planned for 1.1 - seems like a major release.

I can share back the enhanced prez if necessary.
--
Thanks and best regards,
Anoop