Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/09/26 20:24:39 UTC

gbean elements in geronimo-application no longer working

The changes last night now mean <gbean> elements in the application VDD
don't work any more - in EarConfigBuilder line 307, plan is a
ApplicationInfo not a GerApplicationType.

Can we fix this ASAP please, the regression is problematic.

Jeremy

Re: gbean elements in geronimo-application no longer working

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
Should be fixed now... let me know if it is still broken for you
(there are no test cases or integration tests that use this feature so
I'm not confident it is all fixed).

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom