Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Axel Gross <ka...@iaeste.at> on 2004/03/18 11:35:02 UTC

[partly answered] Re: Validator: Validation based on action path and not by form name

Hi Kamakshya!

yes it is provided. just make it a ValidatorActionForm instead of a
ValidatorForm. (check docs for further info)
If you use DynaFormBeans, there is a DynaValdaterActionForm, but it never
worked for me...

hope this help,
Axel