Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nguyen Cao Cuong <cu...@vips.com.vn> on 2006/06/14 13:26:24 UTC

Please help me...

Hi all, I'm Cuong,

I created following test plan by using proxy record:

Test Plan

            |-->Thread Group

                        |-->login request

                        |-->register request

Number of Thread: 50

I would like to run that plan: First, I need to finish all 50 requests of
login. Next run 30 requests of register run at the same time. After 30
requests of register finish then run remain of 20 requests of register at
the same time.

How to configure such a testplan with Jmeter. Thanks in advance for your
consultance.

I'm sorry for my English.

Thanks and best regard!

QA team

Vietnam Image Partner System, Co., Ltd
7th Floor, No3 Do Hanh st, Hanoi, VietNam
Tel: (84-4) 9427720  Fax: (84-4) 9427721
<http://www.vips.com.vn/>