Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 09:31:35 UTC

Invitation to Participate in ApacheCon 2009/US

Any interest? Not much time left, we'd need to reply today.

   ...ant

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Luciano.
>
> Please go ahead to add the abstracts as the starting point and I can work
> with you to get them in a good shape.

Done, I'd appreciate if others could jump and help with the target audience.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk

Re: Invitation to Participate in ApacheCon 2009/US

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Luciano.

Please go ahead to add the abstracts as the starting point and I can work
with you to get them in a good shape.

Raymond
Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.