Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> on 2020/07/29 11:07:48 UTC

Publishing website for analyzer release

I've gotten as far as step 2 of Promote the release, "Deploy the
current website " but when I run    mvn scm-publish:publish-scm I get
the below error message. Is this also something that needs to be done
by the PMC?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-scm-publish-plugin:3.0.0:publish-scm
(default-cli) on project maven-dependency-analyzer: Failed to check-in
files to SCM: The svn command failed. svn: E215004: Authentication
failed and interactive prompting is disabled; see the
--force-interactive option
[ERROR] svn: E215004: Commit failed (details follow):
[ERROR] svn: E215004: No more credentials or we tried too many times.
[ERROR] Authentication failed
[ERROR]

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: Publishing website for analyzer release

Posted by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org>.
OK, got through that. I needed to switch to a different computer with
the credentials.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org