Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jo...@kbcsecurities.be on 2002/01/29 16:18:53 UTC

Barcode-line on a page....

i render a pdf with FOP.
and i'm extremely happy with it.
But, i need to draw a line in the leftmargin off the page (for a machine
how puts the letters in a envelope).
But it's a fixed location and a fixed length.

Now i need to be able to say (but then in FOP language)
print a line here: 14.2(x from), 220(y from), 51(x to), 220(y to) the line
must be 1 pt thick or 2 points whatever...

now how do i do that?

Please (or we can do that or the whole FOP project goes down the drain.)

thank you very much for your help...

Jochen Maes
EDP departement
Programmeur

KBC-Securities
Havenlaan 16
1080 Brussel

Tel : 02/429.96.81
Fax : 02/429.17.48
E-mail : Jochen.Maes@kbcsecurities.be

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. KBC Securities
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Re: Barcode-line on a page....

Posted by Edmond Pugnale <ed...@fluxmedia.fr>.
Jochen.Maes@kbcsecurities.be wrote:

> Now i need to be able to say (but then in FOP language)
> print a line here: 14.2(x from), 220(y from), 51(x to), 220(y to) the line
> must be 1 pt thick or 2 points whatever...

If you want to draw horizontal or vertical lines,
you can add flat block-containers inside appropriate
static-content element :

  <fo:static-content flow-name="first-before">
    <fo:block-container left="(x from)"
                        top="(y from)"
	                width="(y width)"
			height="0"