Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2003/09/02 18:14:47 UTC

[RESULT] Harish Krishnaswamy as committer

As expected, all +1's, with Neil AWOL.

Howard Lewis Ship: +1
Geoff Longman: +1
David Solis: +1
Mindbridge: +1
Richard Lewis-Shell: +1
Neil Clayton: +0 (no vote)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Re: [RESULT] Harish Krishnaswamy as committer

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Not a problem for me.

-Harish

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.