Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Svein Erik Reknes Løvland <sv...@stud.ntnu.no> on 2008/04/23 13:41:44 UTC

Request to be added to the developer group in Jira

Hi,

I would like to be added to the developer group in Jira.

-
Svein Erik Reknes Løvland

Re: Request to be added to the developer group in Jira

Posted by Narayanan <V....@Sun.COM>.
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> Svein Erik Reknes Løvland wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to be added to the developer group in Jira.
>
> Hello Svein Erik,
>
> I added you to the developer group (using account 'sveinelo').
> Below are some links you might find useful (blatantly stolen from a
> mail Rick sent earlier). Welcome!
>
> Top level community page: http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html
>
> Page for new developers: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ForNewDevelopers
>
> Wiki for Derby contributors: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/
>

> regards,
In order to get in big contributions in derby it is required that an
ICLA be signed. I believe for small contributions granting a license to
Apache in Jira is probably enough.

I please request that you consider this.

You can find more information here

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyContributorChecklist

Thanks,
Narayanan

Re: Request to be added to the developer group in Jira

Posted by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM>.

--
Kristian