Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by TH...@sms.at on 2005/03/17 20:12:00 UTC

Question to BUG 19274

Hello,

I am using axis 1.1. (downloaded last week)
When I try to call Java2WSDL to generate a document/literal WSDL file I always
get following error message
"Attempted to write schema for bad QName".

If I use rpc/encoded style all works fine. But since I should be compatible with
.NET-WS I should use document style.

I have just seen in the BUG list, that this is an already known bug (No. 19274).
Now, my question is, how can I fix it (I have to admit I am newbie).

I would be happy, if you could help me!

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

--