Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org> on 2016/08/18 14:22:09 UTC

backport OAK-4153 to 1.0/1.2/1.4

Hi,

OAK-4153 has been in trunk for a while and I thought it would be good to
have this in other branches too. Therefore a quick poll, are we OK to
backport this to all branches (1.0/1.2/1.4)?

Cheers,
Stefan
--
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-4153

Re: backport OAK-4153 to 1.0/1.2/1.4

Posted by Vikas Saurabh <vi...@gmail.com>.
> are we OK to
> backport this to all branches (1.0/1.2/1.4)?

+1 for all branches mainly because side-effects arising out of
OAK-4153 would be very hard to investigate/reason-about.
On the same lines, keeping track of such difference in behavior across
branch is hard.

> Cheers,
> Stefan
> --
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-4153

Thanks,
Vikas

Re: backport OAK-4153 to 1.0/1.2/1.4

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
+1. I think this is reasonably safe and the benefits are worth it.

Michael