Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Premjith R Renjanan <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/12 08:48:12 UTC

Openmeeting with Jabber support

Dear Support,

Now I am testing Apachee openmeeting in my testing server. I tested most of
the features available in the Apache Openmeeting. I would like to use
Apache openmeeting in my work area. But I would like to know about jabber
support. Because I have an instance of openfire, which support jabber
service and I can able to connect IM client like Spark. Most my activities
and my users communicating by using this IM client.

So can u suggest one better way to integrate IM client like spark with
Apache Openmeeting ?

With Thanks & Regards,
Premjith R