Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Robert Dare <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 18:07:54 UTC

Performance improvements in version 3?

Has anyone quantified the performance differences between version 2.3.x and
version 3?

Other than the architectural changes (annotations, typing, etc), I am
curious as to the net benefits of upgrading from 2.3.x to 3.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Re: Performance improvements in version 3?

Posted by François Schiettecatte <fs...@gmail.com>.
Rob

I have not made any formal measurements, but selects are much faster, and inserts/updates/deletes are a little slower, but I was not using 2.3.x 'correctly', I was caching sqlmaps when I should not have been.

François