Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2023/06/02 11:40:22 UTC

Re: Automatically build on ASF Jenkins with Java 11/17 on Linux/Windows

Hi,

On Fri, 2023-05-12 at 14:24 +0200, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> All other failing modules either need to be fixes accordingly or
> deprecated.

I created a wiki page [1] which tracks failures that are often seen
when updating to a new Java version. Feel free to use it as a reference
for known fixes and to enhance it with new ones.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Common+CI+failures+when+upgrading+to+a+new+Java+version

Re: Automatically build on ASF Jenkins with Java 11/17 on Linux/Windows

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2023-06-02 at 15:28 +0200, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Thanks, but I would rename the page. The failures are not specific to
> Jenkins or CI but rather generic Maven build with Java 17 issues.
> Konrad

Sure, feel free to rename as you see fit.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Automatically build on ASF Jenkins with Java 11/17 on Linux/Windows

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@windszus.net>.