Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jeff Wagner <jw...@radtop.org> on 2004/12/10 23:01:43 UTC

WCK Save As

I'm using WCK to create a custom WebDAV store.  I'm running into a
problem when attempting to do a Save As from Word.  I saw that a
similiar problem was fixed for the Slide implementation:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=slide-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=1434142

I'm curious if there is a work around for WCK.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: WCK Save As

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
It works with the reference implementation, so this should be a
problem with your custom implementation.

Oliver