Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/01/03 05:07:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r365387 - /httpd/httpd/branches/fcgi-proxy-dev/modules/proxy/mod_proxy_fcgi.c

On 1/2/06, jim@apache.org <ji...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: jim
> Date: Mon Jan  2 10:25:42 2006
> New Revision: 365387

> Log:
> Temporary hack to allow testing to continue. Interesting that
> other FCGI modules (like mod_fcgid) don't bother to test
> the return request_id...

If I had to guess, you're probably tripping on other bugs, which are
throwing off the parsing (see the patch I posted a few days ago that
casts to unsigned char while parsing out the content length for the
possible fix), it's not that the request id really doesn't match.  At
least, I hope not, or the fastcgi library you're using is pretty
busted ;-)

-garrett