Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/04/03 05:04:42 UTC

Stepping down

Hi,

I just have no time to be on the PMC for OpenEJB and I think the
project is in fine hands if David were the PMC chair, I think he's
done a great job and I still think his method of building up the
initial committers list is the best method that the incubator has
seen. Here's my +1 to David being the chair.

Thanks,

Jason.

Re: Stepping down

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Thanks for being a part of our team!

Jeff

Re: Stepping down

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Apr 2, 2007, at 8:04 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just have no time to be on the PMC for OpenEJB and I think the
> project is in fine hands if David were the PMC chair, I think he's
> done a great job and I still think his method of building up the
> initial committers list is the best method that the incubator has
> seen. Here's my +1 to David being the chair.

Thanks for the note Jason, I know you've more or less fallen into a
black hole of endless work so the time to write is very appreciated :)

Thank you also for all your time as Mentor, you were a major help in
the early stages of the incubation (there was a lot of work done even
before we officially started).

Don't forget the doors are always open!  Come home any time you like :)

-David

Re: Stepping down

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Jason :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Stepping down

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jason

Re: Stepping down

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Re: Stepping down

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Apr 2, 2007, at 8:04 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> I just have no time to be on the PMC for OpenEJB and I think the
> project is in fine hands if David were the PMC chair, I think he's
> done a great job and I still think his method of building up the
> initial committers list is the best method that the incubator has
> seen. Here's my +1 to David being the chair.

Thanks Jason for helping us get off the ground.

Regards,
Alan