Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2007/05/16 09:34:01 UTC

Dojo Dialog box not hidden while the page is loading

Hi,

I've tried to use the org.apache.tapestry.dojo.html.Dialog component in
some of my pages (for user authentication).
But the content of the Dialog box is visible while the page is loaded by
the browser (same effect on IE and Firefox) and hidden only when the
entire page is loaded.
Any clue ?

Thanks in advance.

Stephane Decleire
www.bebe-nounou.com

Re: Dojo Dialog box not hidden while the page is loading

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.
It works !
Thanks a lot Andrea

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.