Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2012/11/12 21:50:24 UTC

Added 4.0.1 to Jira

Hi all,

Just a heads up, but I added a 4.0.1 release in Jira, so that we'll be
able to set it as a fix version for issues that will be added to an
eventual 4.0.1 bug-fix release.

-chip

Re: Added 4.0.1 to Jira

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
As part of the CouchDB release procedure, we have:

   - If the currently released version is 0.1.0, JIRA should have options
   for 0.1.1, 0.2.0, and 0.3.0.
   - The released version should be marked as released in JIRA.
   - Archived releases should be marked as archived.
   - Every current release should have one unreleased maintenance release
   open.

Might be worth adding something similar.

Check the "Housekeeping" section at the bottom of:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure

--
NS