Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/08/08 01:10:44 UTC

Eclipse Settings?

Is there a settings file for Eclipse code formatting for Abdera floating
around? Was just tweaking a couple things to make Spring integration easier
and hoping to submit a patch once I get things sorted.

Thanks,
- Dan
--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: Eclipse Settings?

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
I can export my settings a bit later this evening.

- James