Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> on 2014/05/20 05:03:36 UTC

Call for CloudMonkey hotfix

Hi,

Thanks to one Philips on the users ML, we've found a typo in the latest
CloudMonkey release. I've pushed a fix on the master branch that fixed the
typo introduced in '61901f20'. Let's retest things and release a fixed
version soon.

Regards.

Re: Call for CloudMonkey hotfix

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 19, 2014, at 11:11 PM, Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> wrote:

> Additional notes: if newer CloudStack management server supports 'apikey'
> in the HTTP request args, for backward compatibility let's allow 'apiKey'
> in the args as well.
>
> Regards.

I might need vacation, but I thought apikey lower case works as well, since I used 5.1.0 with a 4.0 ACS. Weird.

> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks to one Philips on the users ML, we've found a typo in the latest
>> CloudMonkey release. I've pushed a fix on the master branch that fixed the
>> typo introduced in '61901f20'. Let's retest things and release a fixed
>> version soon.

I do think there is a tiny bug with the username/password, especially when doing upgrade.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.