Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Yifei Yang <yi...@eng.ucsd.edu> on 2020/07/30 14:24:11 UTC

[C++] How can I get the number of bytes a ChunkedArray consumes in the memory

Hi everyone,

I'm using ChunkedArray in C++. Is there any way to get the size of a
ChunkedArray (number of bytes it occupies in the memory)? I didn't find any
existing C++ API to achieve this. Thanks!

Best,
Yifei

Re: [C++] How can I get the number of bytes a ChunkedArray consumes in the memory

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
There isn't an API, but it should be straightforward to sum up all the
buffer sizes in the constituent chunks