Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by billy <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com> on 2010/11/16 20:29:21 UTC

What must I do to use Camel 2.5 with ActiveMQ 5.4

I would like to use Camel 2.5 with the lastest release version of ActiveMQ
which currently is 5.4.  What must I do to replace Camel 2.4 with Camel 2.5?
My guess is that I have to replace the camel-*-2.4.0 files with the
equivalent camel-*.2.5.0 files.  Is that correct?  What else must I replace?

Re: What must I do to use Camel 2.5 with ActiveMQ 5.4

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
If Camel API didn't change, then not. But you should test that.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Posted by billy <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com>.