Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/18 13:33:03 UTC

[Axis2] AXIS2C-209 "Calling a service from within a service"

Hi Dinesh,

OK, it looks like it's a Windows-only error. I managed to get the
sample compiled and running happily under 0.94 on Linux. I also
managed to build the trunk on Windows and I get the same error there,
so this bug is:
a) Windows only
b) Still in 0.95

I guess the jira should be re-opened with these updates. Tuscany C++
would really like to get this working - for now we use the workaround
of commenting out the call to AXIS2_SVC_CLIENT_FREE which means the
later failure does not occur. I'll leave it up to you to decide
whether it should be fixed in 0.95 or not.

Many thanks

Andy

Re: [Axis2] AXIS2C-209 "Calling a service from within a service"

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew
Andrew Borley wrote:

> [...]
>> > ../../../axiom/include -I ../../../xml_schema/include    -g -O2
>> > -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -ansi -Wall -Wno-implicit-function-declaration
>> > -Werror -MT import.lo -MD -MP -MF ".deps/import.Tpo" -c -o import.lo
>> > import.c; \
>> > then mv -f ".deps/import.Tpo" ".deps/import.Plo"; else rm -f
>> > ".deps/import.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
>> > gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../../include -I
>> > ../../../util/include -I ../../../axiom/include -I
>> > ../../../xml_schema/include -g -O2 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -ansi -Wall
>> > -Wno-implicit-function-declaration -Werror -MT import.lo -MD -MP -MF
>> > .deps/import.Tpo -c import.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/import.o
>> > cc1: warnings being treated as errors
>> > import.c: In function 'woden_import_to_wsdl_ref':
>> > import.c:128: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break
>> This warning get when try to build with gcc version 4.1. This issue

axis2c-241 is fixed now
Damitha

Posted by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dinesh,

On 10/18/06, Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> "Andrew Borley" <aj...@gmail.com> writes:
> > OK, it looks like it's a Windows-only error. I managed to get the
> > sample compiled and running happily under 0.94 on Linux. I also
> > managed to build the trunk on Windows and I get the same error there,
> > so this bug is:
> > a) Windows only
> > b) Still in 0.95
> >
> > I guess the jira should be re-opened with these updates.
> Please re-open it with these updates.

I don't have the neccessary access-rights to re-open, so I've commented on it.

> > would really like to get this working - for now we use the workaround
> > of commenting out the call to AXIS2_SVC_CLIENT_FREE which means the
> > later failure does not occur. I'll leave it up to you to decide
> > whether it should be fixed in 0.95 or not.
> I would also like to get fix it for 0.95 But It would be hard to
> get it fix it because we are in last moment before 0.95.
>
> Keep your eyes open , we will fix it soon.

Thanks for the help!

Andrew

Re: [Axis2] AXIS2C-209 "Calling a service from within a service"

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,