Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/06/21 11:24:10 UTC

SDB to trunk

I've added the SDB module to the top-level Jena pom module list but
that's all I've done.

That means:

1/ It still builds it's own distribution into the jena-sdb maven
artifact area.  We can add that to /dist or expect people to get from
maven via web download.

2/ It is not included in the apache-jena binary distribution.

SDB has additional material - scripts, store example files - and you
need to provide the database so it does not work out-of-the box.  If
it's added to the apache-jena distribution, it gets more prominence than
it deserves given it's legacy status.

I'll delete the Jenkins jobs specific to SDB.

	Andy