Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2002/10/28 22:06:06 UTC

Re: Error with make.tcl (tcl 8.4.1) rivetCore.c

"David Paquin" <dp...@capitale.qc.ca> writes:

> I get the following errors when i do a make.tcl:
> 	-Solaris 2.8,tcl8.4.1,apache 1.3.24

> c -pipe -g -O -Wall -Wconversion -Wno-implicit-int -fPIC -I/isr/local/apache/include -I/isr/local/tcl/include   -DTCL_THREADED=1 -c
> rivetCore.c
> Output: rivetCore.c: In function `Rivet_Include':
> rivetCore.c:114: parse error before `&'

My line 114 is this:

    Tcl_Channel stdout;

How recent is your code - when did you check it out of CVS?

Can you cut and paste the line it is choking on and the surrounding
text?

By the way - I am not %100 sure that things are working ok with a
threaded Tcl, although I need to do some more experimentation.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/