Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Pete Haidinyak <ja...@cox.net> on 2009/02/11 08:29:22 UTC

inheritance / implementation question

If I have an interface in a common jar can a service in another bundle
implement it?
If I have an abstract class in a common jar can a service in another
bundle extend it?
If I have an abstract class in the same bundle can a service extend it?
If I extend a interface in a common jar in another bundle can I implement
it?

Thanks.

-Pete

PS This is really cool technology you guy are creating.

Re: inheritance / implementation question

Posted by Pete Haidinyak <ja...@cox.net>.
Thanks for the quick reply.

-Pete

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.