Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edi <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/25 12:19:57 UTC

Wicket + JExcel

I have one excel file. I want to display only excel cell A1 and C2 only. How?
(how to restrict the unwanted excel cells)
Please explain.

Thanking You.
Regards,
Edi

Re: Wicket + JExcel

Posted by Jan Kriesten <ja...@renitence.de>.
> please explain clearly.

exactly what? how to use repeaters/labels can be found on the wiki - or with
http://www.wicketstuff.org/wicket13/

how to use jexcel is up to your investigation. i only used apache poi to
access/create excel files. and there the documentation is quite clear - you
should find what you need there.

regards, --- jan.

Re: Wicket + JExcel

Posted by Edi <ed...@yahoo.com>.