Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by SDOCA SDOCA <sd...@shaw.ca> on 2015/02/13 22:47:26 UTC

Can't Save Edits - Conflicts

Hi Again,

On the clone of my wiki (see previous emails on list), I can't save edits to any page.  Everytime I edit and click save, I get the "Oops! Someone modified the page while you were editing it!" page even if I go back and "edit" it again, it will not save.  I have tried a number of pages and get the same result.  Currently, I am the only one who has access to the wiki, so am 100% certain someone else isn't making changes.

How does JSPWiki mark a page as being in edit mode?  Is there a way that I can clear this?  It appears to be system wide.