Posted to user@wink.apache.org by Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 00:03:57 UTC

documentation

Greetings,

Would someone with karma please generate and deploy the updated documentation?

http://incubator.apache.org/wink/documentation.html

That page has v1.1.2 as the latest documentation, but 1.2.1-incubating
has been available for a while now (approaching 6 months).

Thank you,
-Jesse

Re: documentation

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks Luciano, but I'm seeing v1.2.0. Is v1.2.1 available? That is
>>> the most recent version to be deployed to the Apache Maven repository,
>>> see http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.wink
>>
>> Apache Wink had 1.1.2, 1.1.2 and then jumped to 1.2.0 which is the
>> current latest release.
>>
>> See :
>> http://incubator.apache.org/wink/downloads.html
>> Compared to :
>> http://incubator.apache.org/wink/documentation.html
>
> Ok, I guess I am just confused. I see the 1.2.1-incubating tag here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wink/tags/wink-1.2.1-incubating/
>
> And I see 1.2.1-incubating artifacts here:
>
> http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.wink%7Cwink%7C1.2.1-incubating%7Cpom
>
> If 1.2.1-incubating has not been released yet, why are its artifacts
> available and the svn tag committed?
>
> -Jesse

Looks like you are right, but there should be no difference between
1.2.0 and 1.2.1 in terms of documentation. The only changes were
related to JDK 7 support if I remember it correctly. Let me update the
website later today or tomorrow. Thanks for realizing the missing
release.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: documentation

Posted by Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com>.
Greetings,

Re: documentation

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:10 AM, Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/wink/documentation.html
>>> That page has v1.1.2 as the latest documentation, but 1.2.1-incubating
>>> has been available for a while now (approaching 6 months).
>>
>> Done, should be available in the next couple hours when the site refreshes.
>
> Thanks Luciano, but I'm seeing v1.2.0. Is v1.2.1 available? That is
> the most recent version to be deployed to the Apache Maven repository,
> see http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.wink
>
> Thank you,
> -Jesse

Apache Wink had 1.1.2, 1.1.2 and then jumped to 1.2.0 which is the
current latest release.

See :
http://incubator.apache.org/wink/downloads.html

Compared to :
http://incubator.apache.org/wink/documentation.html

We will be working on a new release soon.

Re: documentation

Posted by Jesse Farinacci <ji...@gmail.com>.
Greetings,

Re: documentation